London’s best Guitar repairs, Guitar setups – prices.
We work on all types of guitars. With over 40 years of experience we have made, customised and repaired acoustic/classical and electric guitars, basses/double bass , violins, cellos, bouzoukis, sitars, koras and many more.
- Full fret dressing – we don’t do partial dressing because it creates unevenness along the fingerboard. *From £79
- Action, truss rod adjustment, nut adjustment, intonation. *From £25
- Pickup change and wiring. We have a extensive of knowledge in custom wiring. *From £30(not including pickups)
- Refret (We have a large selection of fret wires, from narrow wire to a scalloped feel wire(3mm high). * From £160
- Repairing broken necks.*From £45
- we carry out a full range of Wood work for all guitars, fretted instruments, violins and other bowed instruments.
- Restrings to all string string instruments. From £10 including a set of guitar strings, prices may vary depending on the make of strings.
- Acoustic guitars amplification, pre-amp replacement and installation.
- Acoustic guitars setups *from £35
- Guitar bone nut and saddles.
*Due to to the great variety and complexity of instruments, the prices are only guides!
If you want your guitar/violin to play better, feel better and sound better, why not let us pamper it! Bring it in for a professional setup. We provide a professional, reliable and reasonably priced guitar service.